jAlbum 2022 Mac create online photo albums from your images and videos with this software. jAlbum has built-in support for organizing and editing images, but with focus on flexible presentation. Choose from tons of powerful skins (themes), or create your own skin to get the gallery presentation you want, then upload it to any site with jAlbum’s built in FTP support. jAlbum is a powerful, yet easy to use tool that is liked by photography enthusiasts and professionals over the world!
jAlbum for mac the powerful jAlbum software to create professional online photo albums for any website. Choose from hundreds of album skins and customize to your own personal touch. With one button click jAlbum will batch process your images, scale them for the web and create web pages for you. jAlbum 28 Full Crack be instantly familiar with jAlbum’s explorer-like user interface. Use drag-and drop to add new photos and videos. Create folders to better organize your album.
Use the right-click menu (context menu) to access the most frequently used functions, like sorting, rotating, editing or choosing as folder thumbnail. Add captions right below the thumbnails. Skins are plugins to jAlbum which determine the layout and feature set of the generated albums. Some skins are simple and easy to modify, while others have advanced features, like Google maps integration, video playback or shopping cart integration to name a few. jAlbum comes bundled with about 10 skins and you can install hundreds of new ones from our skins section.
jAlbum Mac Features:
- You can upload your albums to any place on the internet: to your own site or blog.
- You can even share an album straight from your hard disk.
- jAlbum is optimized to handle huge image volumes and can use your current folder structure.
- This means you can update your web albums with more images or new features in no time at all.
- An average jAlbum gallery has 70 images and it is not uncommon to find galleries.
- It is quickly and easily organizes them into clear folder trees based on camera date (year, month etc), name or place (GPS location).
- Duplicates are handled and jAlbum provides multi level undo/redo so you can play around.
- It is a cross platform desktop software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- It works within your existing folder structure (you know where your files are) and uses Adobe’s open standard for handling metadata like captions, ratings and keywords (xmp).
- This means it integrates well with Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge, and your valuable metadata is kept within your image files.
- jAlbum’s configuration files are plain text and XML and most skins are open source that you can modify to your liking.
- jAlbum is not just about presenting images, it’s just as good at handling videos.
- jAlbum converts over 160 different video formats to mp4, a format suitable for web presentation over a range of browsers and devices.
- Adjust your images with the Crop and Straighten tool, fine tune with Gamma and Level or apply various artistic filters.
- You can even add text to your images, e.g. for the purpose of watermarking.
- It only takes a couple of minutes to set up an album that is fitted with a shopping cart.
- You can have copyright notices added to the metadata of your images.
- Create fully customizable, professional web photo sites comp.
- Beginner-friendly, with pro results – Simply drag and drop photos into groups, choose a design from hundreds of beautiful album skins, and you’re done!
- Share the memories – Effortlessly upload your album to your website. If you don’t have one, select one of jAlbum’s affordable storage plans.
- Photo galleries for everyone – jAlbum is the perfect photo-sharing tool for bloggers, small business, social groups, and families.
News and Updates:
- Will now warn if a skin update also requires a jAlbum update
- Updated Polish, English and Swedish translations
- Updated bundled skins Tiger, PhotoBlogger, Story, Projector and Minimal
- When uploading projects in the background, jAlbum no longer pops up the resulting gallery in the browser. A notification is shown, and that’s enough for background tasks.
- jAlbum no longer does regular network calls to check for new “collaborative images” if no such projects are active.
- Fix to accidental deletion of audio clips if an image is renamed when only the case differs
- jAlbum was reprocessing excluded images that were used to represent folders every time, therefore slowing down repetitive album builds
- The progress bar wasn’t updated while processing excluded images that are also used to represent folders
- The progress bar could sometimes display more progressed than total images
- jAlbum would buffer up and flood our servers with checks for “collaborative images” if the computer was woken up from sleep
- “Import settings from published album” would fail if album is hosted at jalbum.net and URL ends with a slash
- jAlbum would incorrectly generate the “imageRenditions” variable and JSON file entry for 360 images lacking renditions.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.