jAlbum 2021 Mac create online photo albums from your images and videos with this software. jAlbum has built-in support for organizing and editing images, but with focus on flexible presentation. Choose from tons of powerful skins (themes), or create your own skin to get the gallery presentation you want, then upload it to any site with jAlbum’s built in FTP support. jAlbum is a powerful, yet easy to use tool that is liked by photography enthusiasts and professionals over the world! jAlbum for mac the powerful jAlbum software to create professional online photo albums for any website. Choose from hundreds of album skins and customize to your own personal touch.
With one button click jAlbum will batch process your images, scale them for the web and create web pages for you. jAlbum mac crack be instantly familiar with jAlbum’s explorer-like user interface. Use drag-and drop to add new photos and videos. Create folders to better organize your album. Use the right-click menu (context menu) to access the most frequently used functions, like sorting, rotating, editing or choosing as folder thumbnail. Add captions right below the thumbnails.
Skins are plugins to jAlbum which determine the layout and feature set of the generated albums. Some skins are simple and easy to modify, while others have advanced features, like Google maps integration, video playback or shopping cart integration to name a few. jAlbum comes bundled with about 10 skins and you can install hundreds of new ones from our skins section.
jAlbum Mac Features:
- You can upload your albums to any place on the internet: to your own site or blog.
- You can even share an album straight from your hard disk.
- jAlbum is optimized to handle huge image volumes and can use your current folder structure.
- This means you can update your web albums with more images or new features in no time at all.
- An average jAlbum gallery has 70 images and it is not uncommon to find galleries.
- It is quickly and easily organizes them into clear folder trees based on camera date (year, month etc), name or place (GPS location).
- Duplicates are handled and jAlbum provides multi level undo/redo so you can play around.
- It is a cross platform desktop software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- It works within your existing folder structure (you know where your files are) and uses Adobe’s open standard for handling metadata like captions, ratings and keywords (xmp).
- This means it integrates well with Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge, and your valuable metadata is kept within your image files.
- jAlbum’s configuration files are plain text and XML and most skins are open source that you can modify to your liking.
- jAlbum is not just about presenting images, it’s just as good at handling videos.
- jAlbum converts over 160 different video formats to mp4, a format suitable for web presentation over a range of browsers and devices.
- Adjust your images with the Crop and Straighten tool, fine tune with Gamma and Level or apply various artistic filters.
- You can even add text to your images, e.g. for the purpose of watermarking.
- It only takes a couple of minutes to set up an album that is fitted with a shopping cart.
- You can have copyright notices added to the metadata of your images.
- Create fully customizable, professional web photo sites comp.
News and Updates:
- Variants introduced to image processing: Now lets the browser choose the image size and format that best suits the user’s display (See Settings-Images-Variants) and read our blog post
- Reads and writes the improved WebP image format
- Reads the improved HEIC/HEIF image format (commonly used on iOS). Credit to IDR Solutions (JDeli)
- Bundled with major update to Mininal skin now supporting Variants, multiple icon sets, cleaner look and responsive, full window slide images
- Bundled with major update to Tiger skin now supporting Variants, instant preview and improved zooming.
- Two types of directory chaining offered: “Full tree” vs “Siblings”
- Handles flipped images as well
- Faster object counting (uses multiple threads, skips ordering objects)
- Better error reporting if jAlbum fails to start
- Made folder deletions more consistent
- Database file importer now better detects type of CSV files passed
- Developers: New API calls to retrieve objects faster (unordered) and to retrieve filtered lists of objects
- Developers: New ja:picture tag to simplify adding Variants support
- Developers: New imageSrcset and thumbSrcset variables for Variants support
- Developers: Hidden folders are now marked as “hidden” in generated json files
- Developers: IO.zip now allows FileFilter to be specified
- Reads user configurable config dir/system/filetypes.xml too
- Added “currentFolder” variable to external tools
- Updated translations: Thank you dear translators!
- Fixed Concurrent Modification Exception in uploader
- Search bar now resizes target window so controls fit
- Album Object get Descendants now handles (ignores) circular folder references
- Fix for Windows not being able to write properties to hidden files
- The image file chooser of the web location panel didn’t pick up the right folder of the currently selected image
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.