iZotope 2021 Mac has long been a popular audio repair and polish package for movies, TV, music, podcasts, video games, sample libraries, and more. In RX 8 Crack Mac, we’ve created new tools and improved favorite modules to help you achieve more in less time than ever.
In version 8, we added new features to the product line to speed up workflows and address new repair issues that are interfering with today’s dialogues and music tracks. We’ve also updated the Post Production Suite with even more tools and capabilities, making it the ultimate choice for post-production.
What’s New in RX 8?
- Guitar De-noise – Rescue your rig with Guitar De-noise: powerful tools to control fret squeaks, amp hiss and noisy pick sounds.
- RX 8 De-hum overhaul – Is that an AC unit you hear switching on in the back of your recording? Or maybe you’re frustrated that your drummer lives in an apartment where no matter what room they’re in, you can always hear their fridge humming along? Never fear! De-hum in RX 8 Elements is here.
- New 32-tab limit for Audio Tabs – Time is precious when editing audio in post. To help you tackle more work faster, RX 8 doubles the previous 16-tab limit, now allowing you to view and edit up to 32 files within RX Audio Editor. Cover more ground in less time with greater efficiency and in-app real estate.
- RX 8 Wow & Flutter module – Physical audio recordings—such as tape and vinyl—inevitably fall prey to the elements as time goes by. This often results in pitch fluctuations in those physical recordings. Wow & Flutter is designed to correct this symptom regardless of the intensity of the modulating pitch. Use Wow to fix longer, sustained pitch drift, and Flutter to correct pitch variances that occur at faster rates. Wow & Flutter is the key to performing pitch-perfect music restoration in record time.
- RX 8 Loudness Control – Prepare your recordings for final delivery with the detailed level readings and loudness-management power of the all-new Loudness Control module. Load preset loudness standard targets to ensure your audio conforms to broadcast requirements, and monitor your levels using the built-in numeric and histogram readouts for integrated, short-term, and momentary loudness. Plus, resize the module to fit your display perfectly and suit your unique workflow.
- Spectral Recovery – Restore grainy audio from live-streamed, remote audio calls to crystal clarity with Spectral Recovery.
- Music Rebalance – With improved source separation algorithms and the ability to generate stems from a stereo recording, you can easily re-animate a mix, remove or isolate vocals for a remix, or even create and export new stems for further processing and mixing.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.