iTrash 2020 Mac applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave files untouched. iTrash for mac uses a special search algorithm to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
iTrash Mac Features:
- Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up.
- Using the Levenshtein Distance search algorithm it can trace down more possible related files.
- Drag an application, widget, prefpane, .. onto the main window to reveal related files.
- This enables you to find related files that are obsolete (Application is not present anymore).
- Shows all installed applications, widgets, prefpanes, LaunchDaemons, LaunchAgents on ALL available volumes.
- Protect default, custom and related applications files.
- Keeps a log of all activities.
- Localized – English, Dutch, Slovak, Spanish, Polish, Croatian , German, French, Italian, Persian, Turkish and Portuguese.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.