iTransor for WhatsApp 2021 Mac is definitely a better choice to back up WhatsApp on Android phones/tablets or iPhones. Data loss and leakage may occur if you store data on cloud services. Our program stores backup locally, away from risks. It won’t overwrite or delete previous backups. Each backup will be kept individually and forever, so both current and earlier data can be saved. iTransor for WhatsApp registration code Mac, iTransor for WhatsApp Serial Number backup created by our program can be restored to devices, and also be viewed, exported or printed.
Unlike iCloud, you store backups on your computer and don’t have to buy more storage to store more data. It is easy to restore Android WhatsApp backup to iPhone, or iOS WhatsApp backup to Android devices. You can meet all your needs of exporting WhatsApp chats. You can export and print WhatsApp chats as they appear on the phone or read them as a log file; export WhatsApp messages, contacts, photos, videos, and audios individually or together in a whole chat. iTransor for WhatsApp is always the best choice.
iTransor for WhatsApp Full Version Macgets rid of troubles caused by different operation systems of your devices or being unable to restore from an old backup. Your backups created by iTransor for WhatsApp will not be overwritten, so if you lost some chats, you can restore an old backup to your phone.
iTransor for WhatsApp Mac Features:
- Transfer WhatsApp between Android and iPhone.
- Back up WhatsApp on Android and iPhone to a computer.
- Restore WhatsApp backup to iPhone and Android devices.
- Export WhatsApp backup to HTML and CSV/XLS.
- Export WhatsApp chat to HTML and read it as it appears on the phone.
- Export WhatsApp chat to Excel/CSV and read it as a log file.
- Export one WhatsApp chat or all WhatsApp chats at once.
- Export WhatsApp photos, videos, audios, and contacts in 1 click.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.