iText Pro 2020 Mac could recognize text from any image. You can use iText to extract text from PDF, document in paper, page in a book and any other images.
iText Pro Mac Features:
- Use iText’s built-in tool to capture any screen.
- Drag an image to iText’s icon in menu bar.
- Powered by Google online OCR service, support 50+ languages.
- Auto detect paragraphs, optimize layout.
- Could preview the original picture for easy proofing.
- No Dock needed, only exists in the menu bar.
- Support a variety of shortcuts, easy to operate.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.