iTaskX 2021 Mac is one of the world’s leading project management software for Mac. It’s easy-to-use and it’s powerful. It is a full-featured, MS Project-compatible project-management tool for OS. It gives you all the tools that sharpens the big picture or rich details about your project without heavy overload or complexity. Effortlessly capture dates and costs, assign, import, or evaluate resources, vary calendars, anticipate slack time or personalize its look, feel, and functionality.
iTaskX Crack Mac is the perfect tool for project managers, architects, business analysts and project contributors from any industry. And work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft Project. Exchange data through standard file formats like XML, MPP, CVS or ICS, or saving any view as a PDF, JPG, EPS, PNG or TIF – iTaskX provides unmatched compatibility with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Numbers, Pages, Calendar.
A simple way to get started is iTaskX Standard which already offer essential features for most projects. With a few clicks, iTaskX helps you answer questions like:
- What is to be done?
- Who will complete the task?
- When must it be done?
- How much will it cost?
- What happens if work isn’t completed on time?
iTaskX PRO Mac Features:
- Tracking Gantt (include summary and resource usage graphs)
- Network Diagram
- Task Sheet
- Task Usage (include summary and resource usage graphs)
- Resource Sheet
- Resource Usage (include summary and resource usage graphs)
- Cost rate tables for work and material resources
- Manually scheduled tasks
- Recurring tasks
- Work, material and cost resources
- Project-calendar, resource-calendar, task-calendar
- Task types: fixed units, fixed duration, fixed work
- Effort driven scheduling
- Earned value analysis.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.