iStat Menus 6 Mac lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. iStat Menus 6 Crack Mac Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system.
iStat Menus Mac Features:
- CPU – Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support
- Memory – Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display
- Disks – iStat Menus 6 Activation Code monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see
- Network – Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see
- Temps – Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see
- Fans – Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see
- Bluetooth – iStat Menus 6 Serial Key Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse
- Date & Time – Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world
- Weather – With current temperature, hourly forecast, weekly overview and so much more.
These great features are new in iStat Menus 6:
- Weather with current temperature, hourly forecast, weekly overview and so much more.
- A compact Notification Center widget, covering some of the popular iStat Menus features.
- Notifications, based on CPU, network, disk, battery, weather and other events.
- More colors and theme options, including light and dark vibrant menu dropdown backgrounds.
- Hotkeys to open and close menu dropdowns, for quick keyboard access.
- iStat Menus 6 Serial Number Additional options, like dual line menubar clocks, and condensed text for showing more in less space.
- Reorderable dropdown menus, with the ability to hide sections. Editable dropdown graph colors.
- Improved accessibility. Improved and new localisations (36 languages in total).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.