iStat Menus 6.62 Full Version lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system. iStat Menus 6 sports a completely new design new menubar icons, new dropdown menus, and the app and icon itself have all been redesigned to be cleaner, clearer and more at home on Yosemite. Menubar graphs can now use dark backgrounds, improving legibility.
iStat Menus 6.6 Crack Mac Definitely worth running if you’re on macOS Monterey, but also worth running if you’re on some other macOS version.
Better per-app stats
iStat Menus 6 features read and write disk activity on a per-app basis. Upload and download activity is also shown per-app, making it far easier to track down the biggest bandwidth hogs.
Far more detailed network information, including router address, subnet mask, DNS and MAC address. Wi-Fi stats, including channel, signal to noise ratio and many more. Improved GPU monitoring, including active GPU in menubar.
Time & world clocks
A vastly improved time menu, with current time, sunrise, noon, sunset, dawn, dusk, sun azimuth, sun altitude, light map and more for over 120,000 cities. Daylight is now indicated in the clock face (it even fades near sunrise and sunset).
Speaks your language
Our menubar and dropdown menus are now localised for Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
CPU & GPU
Realtime CPU graphs and a list of the top 5 CPU resource hogs. CPU usage can be tracked by individual cores or with all cores combined, to save menubar space. Plus, GPU memory and processor usage on supported Macs, and the active GPU can be shown in the menubar.
Memory stats for your menubar as a pie chart, graph, percentage, bar or any combination of those things. Opening the menu shows a list of the apps using the most memory, and other useful info.
A realtime graph to keep on top of what’s being sent and received for all network connections, including a bandwidth breakdown for the top 5 apps.Disk usage & activity
See used and free space for multiple disks in your menubar. S.M.A.R.T. status monitoring and more detail for all your disks is only a click away. Detailed disk I/O in your menubar, displayed as a graph, a variety of different read and write indicators, or both.
Realtime listings of the sensors in your Mac, including temperatures, hard drive temperatures (where supported), fans, voltages, current and power. Fan speeds can be controlled, with different rules when on battery power, if you’d like.
Date & time
A highly configurable date, time and calendar for your menubar, including fuzzy clock and moon phase. Open iStat Menus’ calendar to display upcoming events, or events for any day. Plus, a world clock with sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times for over 120,000 cities.
Battery & power
Detailed info on your battery’s current state and a highly configurable menu item that can change if you’re draining, charging, or completely charged. Plus, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and Apple wireless keyboard battery levels.
- Improved support for Mac Studio.
- Improved: support for M1 Pro and M1 Max Macs.
- Added: support for battery levels for more devices on macOS Monterey.
- Fixed: an issue with Bluetooth monitoring on macOS Monterey.
- Improved support for M1 Macs.
- Improved handling of Optimised Battery Charging in macOS Big Sur.
- Improved monitoring of APFS disks.
- Improved support for Magic Keyboard with Touch ID.
- Improved localisations.
- Fixed an issue with week numbers in menubar.
- Fixed an issue with some CPU temperature sensors being missing on 2019 iMacs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.