iShowU Studio 2021 Mac easy screen recording & editing on your Mac: that’s the core idea. Built from day one with this in mind, it’s easy to capture what you want; add text, annotations, pointers and highlights and then share your result. Features you’ve come to expect in the iShowU “series” have been supercharged: screen & camera capture, mouse highlighting and keyboard animations take on a new lease of life now that you can edit when and how they appear. Did we mention we’ve reworked uploading too? Take the best realtime capture, mix in “time” – and voila, iShowU Studio!
Super fast full screen capture
Utilising the latest OS X technology and hardware accelerated goodness.
Simple editing interface
An uncluttered yet useful screen recording interface, with the editing tools you need directly accessible.
Full suite of Editing Tools
Super intuitive pan/zoom, shapes, fades and more. iShowU Studio lets you point out what’s important quickly and easily.
Built specifically for screencasts
Mouse and keyboard visualization, audio annotations: just some of the tools tailored specifically for the creation of ‘screen based’ content.
Gorgeous “Full Screen” editing interface
Designed from the beginning to both operate and look fantastic when in full screen.
We love colour
iShowU Studio is aware of colour-tagged footage, giving you accurate results all the way from import, preview through to final render.Share your creation
Get your result “out there”! The entire “share” panel focuses on what your end users need. Quicktime? No problem. Web? No problem! iDevices1? Yep! 1080p? Sure! YouTube, Vimeo as well? You got it!
Capture directly from iOS
Capture directly from your iOS device, create beautiful demos of your iOS apps with ease!
Built in Camera capture
Plug in any OS compatible camera and capture footage from that in realtime. Or add it later, your call.
- New: movable/resizable on screen camera (see initial settings window)
- License system upgraded (Paddle v4)
- Improved error handling around mic/app audio setup.
- Updated the YouTube icon.
- Recording now works on BigSur.
- Fixed incorrect menus and/or missing screen on startup of the app
- Fixed inability to move segments around the timeline on Big Sur.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.