iShowU Instant Advanced 2022 Mac gives you real-time screen recording like you’ve never seen before! iShowU Instant Crack is the fastest, most feature-filled real-time screen capture tool from shinywhitebox yet. All of the features you would expect are here, and probably some you don’t! Record from any screen, enhance your microphone audio through the use of a dynamics processor, compressor and/or equaliser*, add text and/or an overlay, enhance your recording with mouse and click visualization, trim front/back after recording, create time-lapse recordings, share to a wide range of online services, and more.
iShowU Instant Advanced Mac Features:
- Get crisp and clean audio using the built in dynamics, compressor and equaliser. No need to clean audio afterwards. Got a 32 channel outboard device as input? No problem!
- Watermark your recordings with either text or an image (or both!), with control over opacity, size, position, rotation, borders, and reflection.
- Retain maximum quality with a choice of either 422 or 4444 formats.
- More control over mouse & keypress visualization. Customize colors, enable single keypress visuals, modifier keypresses and click descriptions.
- Create awesome looking demo videos from any iOS device.
- Trim unwanted parts from the start & end and insert annotations or other graphic elements. Editing mode brings commonly used editing tools directly to iShowU.
- Built with Monterey toolchain
- Huge speed improvement in rendering, for M1
- It’s faster than my 2020 iMac (Radeon 5700 Pro)
- Native M1 version of the app! Yay
- Native M1 version of SWB Audio Driver apps will request to upgrade automatically
- Updated some shortcuts changed (they conflicted with some default system ones) and have been reset
- Made a code change that’ll allow 3rd party camera plugins to load/be used
- Added a 5s keyframe to H264 encoding. Test recordings here are now 1/3rd the size
- Made ‘merge audio tracks to AAC’ the default for new presets. It makes sense for most people.
- Fixed a bug with SWB Audio that could cause a crash
- Fixed up shortcuts editing in prefs; now they display correctly in dark/light mode
- Fixed some issues when running on Mac
- Fixed up a regression where drag handles were showing as white squares
- Fixed some UI/threading bugs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.