Iris 2022 Mac is a high-performance screen recorder that records to h.264. Iris mac crack leverages on-board GPU acceleration when available. It can optionally include video from a camera and up to two microphones. Iris Pro crack a watermark embedded in recordings.
Iris Mac Features:
- High performance recording directly to h.264, Apple ProRes, or optionally record and encode later.
- Record audio from your Mac, even targeting a specific app.*
- Great color matching.
- Record Retina quality on supported Macs.
- Start and stop timers.
- Full hotkey support.
- Advanced automatic naming and tagging.
- Added export options for recorded movies to the history.
- Fixed distorted audio when capturing separate audio tracks.
- Added 60 fps recording option, in addition to Max fps.
- Added option to override the appearance of the app by choosing Light, Dark, or match system.
- Fixed issue where some apps were missing from the audio capture menu.
- Better screen, camera, and microphone permission handling.
- Added support tab to preferences.
- Added option to timestamp video frames.
- Fixed a hang when generating icon thumbnails.
- Now requires 10.15 or later.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.