iPhone Data Recovery 2019 Mac best choice to recover the deleted notes, calendar, reminder and other personal information on iPhone, iPad or iTunes backup. When you delete a note, for example, on an iPhone, the first place it goes is to the Recently Deleted folder. Emptying the recycle bin makes this note invisible, but doesn’t actually remove it. The truth behind the scenes is that iOS removes the path to access that note, and leaves the space available for future use.
What iPhone Data Recovery software do is to find these deleted notes, repair the path to let them ready for recovery, and retrieve permanently deleted notes back to your computer. Have you ever accidentally deleted a voice mail or reminder note on your iPhone, experienced severe iOS upgrade failure or even just lost/broken your device? Thankfully iPhone Data Recovery may be useful in all these cases.
- Mistake Deletion
- iOS Upgrade Failure
- Forgotten Password
- Device Damage/Lost
- iOS Data Disaster
- Device Restoration Failure.
iPhone Data Recovery Mac Features:
- Directly scan iPhone and iPad to preview and recover your deleted iOS datas from your device.
- Extract your iTunes backup and recover your deleted notes, calendar, voice memo and other iOS data.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.