iPhone Backup Extractor 2021 Mac lightweight and user-oriented application that enables you to quickly browse your iOS device’s backup files and recover lost data iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac Key is a self-explanatory OS application that provides the tools to recover lost data from your iOS backup file with just a few mouse clicks. Recover lost data from iTunes and iCloud backup files without having to restore the entire image With iPhone Backup Extractor’s help, you can get back calendar entries, photos, contacts entries, SMSs, videos, notes and location data, as well as application data.
You can also check your call history and voicemail, recover saved games, debug information and more. The great thing about iPhone Backup Extractor Mac Activation Key is that you can use with all iPhone models starting with 3G, as well as iPod Touch or iPad and it is compatible with all iTunes and iOS versions. Note that the app can also work with backups stored in your iCloud account. Moreover, iPhone Backup Extractor Pro Cracked Mac is capable of converting the extracted data into CSV, ICAL VCard or HTML files, that you can use with third-party apps. Analyze details about any selected backup file and preview files before extracting iPhone Backup Extractor Mac Keygen comes with a simple user interface that enables you to select the backup file from which you wish to recover data.
iPhone Backup Extractor mac crack selected, you can view detailed information about the device, such as device model, serial number, firmware, IMEI and more. Moreover, the utility can provide details about the type of data that is available within the backup and offers you the possibility to extract the files directly. In addition, iPhone Backup Extractor features a preview mode that keeps the entries organized by application. The same area enables you to access the expert mode where you get to browse the information by navigating hierarchical folders. Last but not least, you get to see details about the installed apps and the associated files that you can extract. Convert restored data to file formats compatible with various third party apps With the help of iPhone Backup Extractor, you can also quickly and effortlessly extract any of the data mentioned above to a location of your choice.
More experienced users can also try the Expert mode and browse through the entire backup folder and recover the selected files. Furthermore, via the File menu, you can easily convert your contacts database to VCards, VCard or CSV files, calendar database to iCAL or CSV files, your notes to HTML files, SMS and call history to CSV files. All things considered, if you need to recover data from your iPhone, iPod or iPad backups, you don’t have to look further than iPhone Backup Extractor. This easy to use tool has been designed from the ground up to provide you with the means needed to retrieve anything from photos and videos to the last recording and note you’ve created on your iOS device.iPhone Backup Extractor Mac Features:
- Copy and print text messages, WhatsApp messages, and other data from your iPhone
- Transfer photos and other content from your iPhone (via iTunes and iCloud backups) to your computer
- Transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone with a handy export function
- Download all of your photos from iCloud, via iCloud Photo Library or the Photo Stream
- Recover your forgotten restrictions passcode
- Repair and extract data from corrupt iTunes backups.
What’s new in iPhone Backup Extractor:
- Support for iCloud & iTunes and Photo Stream recovery.
- Improved speed for Contacts, messages / SMS and Notes extraction
- Improved Whatsapp, Viber and Kik extraction
- Added support for encrypted backups.
- We’ve fixed an issue with extracting notes on iOS 14.6
- Support for iOS 15 beta 2. This update fixes some issues with notes, voice memos, calendar, and messages extraction on iOS 15
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.