Internet Speed Test 2020 Mac allows you to get accurate download and upload speed tested of your network with detail report of all the testes performed. It has a unique algorithm that cannot be tricked by PowerBoost or similar speed enhancement tools, so the results you achieve will be accurate per your system data speed. Internet Speed Test is a single-threaded test, while most others (like speed test dot net) are multi-threaded. It uses a single connection to download the sample files, which is closer to what you actually do in your everyday browsing and downloading
Internet Speed Test Mac Features:
- One-click internet speed test right from menu bar.
- Upload and download speed of your network connection.
- Export .txt format report for internet speed tests with date and time.
- Get the public IP address of your computer.
- Just click to copy MAC address of your PC.
- PC network connectivity is shown with dark and grey icon.
- Retina-display-enabled icons.
- Easy-to-use interface.
Internet Speed Test Mac Basics Features:
- Number of tests done to get accurate results.
- A time delay between the cause and the effect of some physical change in the system being observed.
- The amount of time it takes for a block of information, called a packet, to travel across a network.
- Your public IP address is the IP address that is logged by various servers/devices when you connect to them through your internet connection.
- Location of Server user to determine your internet speed.
- A unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications on the physical network segment.
- AppYogi Software Web SiteInternet Speed Test- Get 99.8% Accurate speedtest Support.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.