Internet Speed Test 2021 Mac allows you to get accurate download and upload speed tested of your network with detail report of all the testes performed. It has a unique algorithm that cannot be tricked by PowerBoost or similar speed enhancement tools, so the results you achieve will be accurate per your system data speed. Internet Speed Test Crack Mac is a single-threaded test, while most others (like speed test dot net) are multi-threaded. It uses a single connection to download the sample files, which is closer to what you actually do in your everyday browsing and downloading
Internet Speed Test Mac Features:
- One-click internet speed test right from menu bar.
- Upload and download speed of your network connection.
- Export .txt format report for internet speed tests with date and time.
- Get the public IP address of your computer.
- Just click to copy MAC address of your PC.
- PC network connectivity is shown with dark and grey icon.
- Retina-display-enabled icons.
- Easy-to-use interface.
Internet Speed Test Mac Basics Features:
- Number of tests done to get accurate results.
- A time delay between the cause and the effect of some physical change in the system being observed.
- The amount of time it takes for a block of information, called a packet, to travel across a network.
- Your public IP address is the IP address that is logged by various servers/devices when you connect to them through your internet connection.
- Location of Server user to determine your internet speed.
- A unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications on the physical network segment.
- AppYogi Software Web SiteInternet Speed Test- Get 99.8% Accurate speedtest Support.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.