Integrity Pro 2020 Mac has the new crawling engine, it checks links and generates a sitemap with all the searching, filtering and exporting functionality of the Plus version. It adds SEO details and a sitewide spellcheck. It isn’t intended to replace Scrutiny, but to be pitched between Integrity Plus and Scrutiny, a more affordable step for Integrity Plus users. There will, of course, be an upgrade from Integrity Plus, but this early public beta is simply free until the stable version is released.
Integrity Pro Mac Features:
- All the features of Integrity Plus. Fast, efficient, accurate link checker.
- Manage multiple sites, search, filter, export.
- Export an xml sitemap for submission to the search engines (and in other formats too).
- Option to include images and pdf files.
- Set up rules for your priority/change frequency or edit these manually.
- Pro holds a vast amount of information about your site.
- Search it, filter it, export it. Shows a list of warnings such as missing title/description, thin content, keyword stuffed pages, images without alt text, mixed content and much more.
- Run a spelling check, view the results by misspelled word or by page.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.