Integrity Plus for mac 2020 fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Integrity Plus Mac Features:
- All the features of Integrity. The same fast, efficient, accurate engine.
- Manage as many sites as you like, with individual settings for each.
- Integrity plus has search boxes and filter buttons.
- Search your data, filter it, export it.
- The archive function is enhanced – can create a browsable local web archive.
- Export an xml sitemap for submission to the search engines.
- Option to include images and pdf files.
- Set up rules for your priority/change frequency or edit these manually.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.