InSync 2019 Mac will provide you with peace of mind and security in knowing that your important data is efficiently and reliably safeguarded. Use our InSync folder synchronizer to efficiently replicate entire groups of folders and the files within. Perform backups or propagate data from one machine to another with ease. Define and run multiple synchronization jobs specifying one or more source folders, synchronized to one or more target folders.
Schedule jobs to run daily, weekly, or monthly with InSync crack mac built-in scheduler interface. Avoid redundant data movement and resource underutilization by copying only data that has changed and by taking full advantage of multi thread processing to support concurrent execution of multiple tasks. Achieve higher data transfer rates and maintain data integrity automatically with our performance focused design. We dare you to compare and be surprised at your benchmark results.
InSync Mac Features:
- Backup and/or synchronize folders
- Mirroring or 2-way synchronization
- Exclude unwanted folders and files
- Run jobs on-demand or on a schedule
- Easy job setup and management
- Clone and mirror jobs for fast new setups
- Simulate jobs to pre-check any errors
- Preserve NTFS permissions and ownership
- Wide range of file systems supported
- Deep path and long filenames supported, up to the NTFS limit of 32,767 characters
- International character set support in file and folder names
- Supports native 64-bit execution. Don’t settle for legacy 32-by applications that will run on 64-bit OS’s but will incur the translation overhead to the native 64-bit environment, and that cannot take advantage of the full range of OS capabilities offered
- Optimized for fastest performance
- Use volume name instead of drive letter for plug and play storage.
Power users will appreciate InSync’s advanced feature set:
- Any type of storage media may be used, including external hard drives, USB drives, CD-RW, DVD, NAS, Zip Disks, Workstations, Laptops, Desktops, Netbooks, Servers, LAN, WAN, VPN, Networks and more
- File systems supported include FAT, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, CDFS and UDF
- Supports inclusion and exclusion of files using wildcards (such as *.bak)
- Supports long path names that exceed the usual 260 character Windows limit
- Supports international character sets in folder and file names
- Allows concurrent execution of multiple synchronization jobs
- Allows concurrent execution of multiple tasks within a job using multi-thread processing
- Preserves NTFS permissions, ownership, and group information (requires administrator privilege)
- Supports backup and synchronization of locked files on NTFS (requires administrator privilege)
- Supports native 64-bit execution for best performance on 64-bit operating systems.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.