Instashare 2020 Mac transfer files the easy way, just drag & drop the file and we will handle the rest. Like Apple AirDrop, but works and on all major platforms and computers that don’t support AirDrop. Apps are available for iOS, OS, Windows, and Android. With millions of downloads in the App Store, thousands of happy users and millions of photo and file transfers, this app is a necessary tool for your iOS device.
Instashare Mac Features:
- You don’t need to be tech-savvy to share files.
- You don’t need to be connected to internet, just use local wi-fi or Bluetooth to transfer file.
- No need to pair devices or setup transfer. Designed for quick and easy file sharing.
- Stop retyping long URL’s and so on. Just Copy it and Transfer it in few seconds. Drag clipboard item & drop it on device, it will be automaticly copied to clipboard on device.
- Just open app and start sharing files, no need to enter email or passwords.
- You can transfer any file type, no restrictions. MP3, images, pdf, presentation and way more.
- Files are transferred only between your devices, without making copy somewhere in cloud.
- You don’t need to use latest device or OS available, works with older systems as well, from iOS 5, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.