iNet Network Scanner 2021 Mac explore your network! Find out about security risks and keep your network under control. This easy to use App outlines a computer network even to the unexperienced user. Is somebody using your network without your knowledge? Which devices are currently online? Which access ports are open? Which services are offered? What is the IP of your router? What is the IP of your router? Wake sleeping devices remotely. Add own icons to found devices …
iNet Crack provides you with information about networks and devices your Mac is connected to. iNet Network Scanner Cracked Mac very easy and user friendly design even allows the unexperienced user to get a profound and understandable overview of a network, the running services and the Wi-Fi quality.
In the current version the following functions are available:
- Network Scanner
- Bonjour Browser
- Portscan for standard ports
- Airport Monitor
- Wake on Lan
- Help section.
iNet Network Scanner Mac Features:
- All devices that are online and connected to a network, along with vendor, IP and MAC addresses.
- Assign your own names and icons or choose from the provided icons for easier identifying a device in the scan list.
- Connect to devices via different protocols.
- Detect all running Bonjour services realtime.
- Detect running services on a discrete device.
- Choose the active Bonjour domain for observing.
- Monitor network traffic on Airport devices.
- Find detailed information about your Airport base stations like MAC address, IP’s, used channels and so on.
- Wake devices remotely in your local network or via internet.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.