iMyFone Fixppo 2021 Mac professional iOS repair tool get your iPhone back to normal. iMyFone Fixppo Mac Crack Supports all iOS versions and devices including iOS and the newest models of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Apple TV.
iMyFone Fixppo 8 Mac Features:
- It is your best choice to fix Apple TV black/white screen and other system issues without any data loss.
- One click to enter or exit recovery mode without any operation on your device.
- Fixppo enables you to downgrade your iOS to the previous version without jailbreak if you don’t like the latest version released by Apple.
- It is the best alternative when you get an error using iTunes to update/restore your device, or when iTunes makes your device stuck.
- iMyFone is highly praised for its security, user friendly interface.
Fix All iOS/tvOS Problems at Home:
All iOS and tvOS problems are covered by Fixppo, which makes it easy to fix your device without turning to a technical specialist.
- iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- iPhone Stuck in Spinning Circle
- iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- White Screen of Death
- Black Screen of Death
- iPhone Frozen
- iPhone Boot Loop
- iPhone Won’t Turn On
- iPhone Restore Failure
- iPhone Update Failure
- Apple TV Issues.
Allow You to Fix iOS/tvOS without Data Loss:
You’re offered with 2 modes. Standard Mode is helpful in most scenarios. Advanced Mode focuses on serious iOS/tvOS problems.
- Standard Mode: Fix the iOS/tvOS problems like iPhone/Apple TV stuck or frozen issues without causing any data loss on your devices.
- Advanced Mode: Enable a disabled device, and fix the serious iOS/tvOS problems that the Standard Mode can’t fix. It will cause data loss.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.