iMyFone AnyTo 2021 Mac enables you to change location on iPhone or iPad when you want to share some cool locations on social platform with friends, fake your location on map to prevent from being tracked, and reach geo-specific features or services on location-based apps. iMyFone AnyTo crack mac enables you to create routes on the map to move along. This is useful when your AR game requires you to go outside but you just want to stay at home.
With this iOS location changer, you can now easily plan a route at a customized speed, and when it starts moving on the map, you can see you are moving in the game without lag! iMyFone AnyTo helps you change your location on iPhone or iPad in a flexible and natural way. You can set the moving speed and times for your route, and pause anytime. What’s more, you can search for a specific coordinate as your destination, which is extra useful for AR games!
iMyFone AnyTo Mac Features:
- Change GPS location to anywhere instantly.
- Adjust GPS location to anywhere immediately.
- Share virtual location on a social platform
- Hide iPhone location software for Mac
- Mock location on dating apps
- Access geo-restricted content
- Simulate GPS Movement app with Customized Route
- Plan a route on the map to move along with customized speed.
- Work with location-based apps such as AR games, social platforms, etc.
Define your route by setting moving speed. With it, you can simulate walking, cycling, or driving speed.
You can pause and continue moving anytime on the route to make it more natural.
You can select a precise location by inputting the coordinate.
It saves the historical spots you have ever been to. You can re-select these spot as your destination, or clear them.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.