iMindMap 2020 Mac has been polished and refined. A cleaner, sharper software for distraction free focus and sophisticated productivity. Crisper, cleaner and more intuitive than ever. New and updated features give you the fluidity required for big thinking and enhanced productivity. iMindMap Crack Mac bridges the gap between Mind Mapping and timeline project planning with the addition of the new Time Map View. Switch to Time Map View to maximise every productivity enhancing benefit of iMindMap, and launch your ideas into action. Manage your projects from inspiration to completion in one efficient workspace.
Using a method that iMindMap fans are familiar with, simply click and draw to add colourful tasks to your project. Start a Time Map from scratch, or seamlessly switch from Mind Map to Time Map View to action your ideas. Select the branches you want to convert to tasks and sit back as iMindMap builds your Time Map for you. Colours, attachments, images and icons are carried over from your Mind Map. You can revert to any of iMindMap’s Views at any time, without losing your changes, and add any finishing touches to your plans.
iMindMap Mac Features:
- The pop-up Navigation Menu will help you view connected tasks and navigate around large projects quickly.
- Simply click on a task to bring up the menu, and select an item to jump to a specific task.
- Set your tasks as started, put on hold, or mark as complete by adding a colour coded icon to it.
- For real-time team collaboration, export your Time Map View projects into task management app, DropTask for Business.
- iMindMap’s integration with DropTask will take your ideas across the finish line.
- Quickly add visually vibrant tasks by double clicking on the Time Map. Click or draw to add related tasks, and drag to resize.
- Milestones, at the bottom of your Time Map, act as visual reference points to highlight key stages in your project.
- Mimicking the flow of Mind Map branches, Task Connectors clearly distinguish the relationship between tasks.
- Once a day has passed, the Current Time Indicator acts as a visual reminder of uncompleted tasks.
- Send full projects or specific tasks to others via email to keep everyone on the same page.
- Set custom start dates and durations for your projects, and adjust them when unexpected changes strike.
- Assign teams or individuals to tasks with Tags, and filter your project using the Tags of your choice.
- The Image & Icon Library will help you to customise your projects, and you can even upload your own.
- Visually categorise information and highlight task responsibilities by grouping them with Swimlanes.
- Add extra details to your project without cluttering your Time Map by attaching text notes, web links, and files.
- Export your Time Map as an image for a professional-looking snapshot of your project to share with others.
- Export your Time Map to Microsoft Project to organise tasks, Date information is taken across to display as Gantts and Charts.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.