iMazing 2020 Mac is a comprehensive OS software solution that provides a clean and organized interface for browsing the contents of any device running iOS. Moreover, the iMazing mac crack app is able to detect any iOS device as soon you connect it to your Mac and will automatically load its contents for easy and simple browsing.
iMazing Mac Features:
- iMazing is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it’s music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
- Use your iOS device like an external drive
- Browse and save messages, voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
- Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible.
Apple Mobile Device Support:
- iPhone SE, 7 / 7 Plus, 8 / 8 Plus.
- iPhone X, XS / XS Max, XR.
- iPhone 1, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus.
- iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- iPad mini 1, 2, 3, 4.
- iPod touch 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
- iPod shuffle (only on PC), iPod nano, iPod classic.
- iPhone OS All Version fully supported.
- iOS All Version fully supported.
- MacOS All Version fully supported
- Windows 10 fully supported
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.