ImageRanger Pro 2021 Mac we live in the day in which pictures are a common thing, especially with all phones being equipped with pretty powerful cameras. As such, your computer can end up the storage place of your picture collections, but it can be a hassle to manually handle it. In this regard, ImageRanger comes as an advanced picture finding and organizing tool.
With ImageRanger Crack Mac auto-enhancements can be applied to multiple images at once. Manual fine-tuning makes it possible to select dark or bright regions of the image and apply various correction settings. All necessary editing controls (brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation) are designed in a user friendly interface, with an UNDO function to correct any mishaps as you go.
You can even ask ImageRanger to find and categorize all images of poor quality automatically for your convenience. For advanced users, a powerful batch-processing allows work to be carried out on entire folders while processing only relevant photos.
ImageRanger Mac Features:
- Quickly load thousands of images
- Find portraits, faces
- Sort and filter
- Find duplicates and remove copies
- Organize in folders by year, location
- Crop, resize very quickly
- Manually sort collections from multiple folders
- Sort out your images from other illustrations, clip arts
- Find low quality images and improve image contrast
- Perform general photo managment tasks
- Print hundreds of photos.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.