Image Resizer 2020 capture our precious moments in the form of images and always want to share them with our family and friends. But a lot many times, we are unable to do so due to large image sizes. A perfect solution to this problem is Image Resizer.
Image Resizer for mac is a useful and effective tool to resize single and multiple images, without compromising with image resolution and its quality. Using this tool, you can select photos from Photos Library, Photos or from any folder on your machine. Get the all new Image Resizer app and be assured that you have the best tool to resize, crop, rotate, flip any image to any direction or convert it to any other format. Awesome tool for photo resizing.
Image Resizer Mac Features:
- Resize single or batch of photos
- High quality results and great speed
- Easy image compression
- Predefined settings option
- Easily convert pictures into different formats
- Resize and convert
- User friendly UI
- Easy selection of output resolution, rename files or compress, choose a specific destination to save resized images.
- Rotate image to 90 degrees clockwise, anti-clockwise, rotate 180 degrees, Flip Horizontal and Vertical.
- Custom size can be chosen and photo can be resized percentage wise
- Resized images do not lose quality.
How to use Image Resizer:
To use this app, first you need to select the location from where you wish to take the image. You can do so by selecting the option at the bottom left of the app. Then select the photo/ photos you wish to resize and perform the desired operation.
What’s New in Version?
- Added support for batch resizing of images to dimensions equal to or below the entered width & height, when “Keep Aspect Ratio” setting is enabled.
- Bug fixes and few improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.