iLok License Manager 2022 Mac with these tools, you can activate and de-activate your licenses to fit your workflow. All iLok enabled licenses can be activated to the iLok USB Smart Key. Some publishers allow computer or iLok Cloud activations. With the iLok License Manager Crack Mac you can move your licenses to where they are the most convenient for you.
Activation to a computer, the iLok USB Smart Key, or the iLok Cloud, requires an Internet connection. The iLok Cloud requires a constant Internet connection while the licensed software runs.
iLok License Manager Mac Features:
- All Licenses – Shows all of the licenses in your account, both activated and not activated.
- Available – Shows the licenses eligible for activation to a location
- All Activations – Shows only your activated licenses (the ones on locations)
- Unavailable – Shows licenses have expired, been surrendered, or have been transferred to another account
- Managing Licenses – Managing licenses just got easier. Need to move a license to your iLok USB? Just drag and drop. It’s that easy. Licenses in bold type are ones you haven’t looked at before, so new entries in your account are easy to see.
- Locked & Unlocked Groups – Locked groups stay together, unlocked groups can be split across several locations.
- Working with iLok USB Smart Key – Your registered devices will appear in the Locations list on the left of your screen. The list includes all currently active locations as well as offline locations registered to your account.
- Zero Downtime – Optional Zero Downtime coverage allows you to keep using your licenses in the event of an iLok USB Smart Key failure.
- Support for managed cloud mode which lets you activate/deactivate licenses individually
- Apple notarization compliance and compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Improved compatibility with the Little Snitch firewall application
- Improved user experience when launching a product with activation codes
- Different location items are used for cloud licenses belonging to the signed in user and other users
- Offline cloud location is shown if a cloud session for the signed in user is open on a different computer
- iLok Cloud detail provides more information about the cloud location
- Fixed problems with the automatic installation of License Support on Windows
- Windows installs no longer require a reboot.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.