iLock for mac 2020 password protects any macOS application from unauthorised usage without modifying anything in your system settings and/or applications. It is save to use! iLock key application you want to protect by drag’n’drop. After doing this, choose a password. The selected apps are now password protected.
iLock Mac Features:
- iLock is very easy to use.
- It works as a background process and does not uses any CPU load while idle.
- Create a custom Hot Key to reveal iLock
- Using AES encryption schemes.
- No-one can launch a protected app without knowing the password.
- Keep track when someone tries to start your protected apps.
- See who tried to launch your protected applications with failed attempts.
- Keep your version up-to-date.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.