IK Multimedia SampleTank Editor 2020 Mac offers a cutting-edge sound engine, streamlined workflow and innovative new features. For those looking to bring their own sounds into SampleTank 4, the new SampleTank Editor provides a straightforward tool that enables you to convert your samples to SampleTank’s .st4i and .pak format with professional, polished results.
The SampleTank Editor Crack Mac is designed to allow you to create your own Libraries and Instruments including sample files and Instrument and Library icons. It offers a straightforward, tab-based design to guide you in constructing SampleTank sounds, from the individual sample all the way up to the highest level of Instrument. This free download is available to registered users of any paid version of SampleTank 4, and it can be downloaded from your IK User Area alongside the manual with handy checklists for both Instrument and Library creation.
SampleTank Editor Mac Features:
- The Samples tab lets you import and automap samples based on their file names.
- You can use the standard SampleTank naming convention.
- The Zone tab lets you edit Zones: a note and key range.
- SampleTank Oscillators support round robin functionality for sequential.
- Elements are a complete multi-sample containing groups of Zones.
- Changes here affect all the included Zones and Oscillators.
- Use the Instrument Tab to manage all Elements in the SampleTank Instrument.
- SampleTank offers 70 different effects, letting you easily add dimension, color.
- You can also program the 8 macro knobs in SampleTank 4 to control multiple modulations.
- Name your library and add your custom Library icon here.
- It will automatically rescan your disk path the next time you launch it.
- It make full use of SampleTank’s engine to put the finishing touches on your signature sounds.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.