IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 MAX 2022 Mac software has forged a formidable reputation over the years for offering a comprehensive array of digital tone-tweaking tools, but AmpliTube 5 Mac Full promises to eclipse its predecessors with with a newly designed GUI that is fully scalable and supports Retina displays, an enhanced user experience, and more gear. A lot more gear.
All in, there are 129 new models, making for a total of over 400 gear models in the IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 MAX Crack, IK Multimedia AmpliTube MAX Crack, AmpliTube MAX Crack, AmpliTube 5 MAX Mac Crack, AmpliTube 5 MAX Crack Mac version, plus cabinet section that has been retooled using IK Multimedia’s new Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR) technology, improving power amp/speaker cab interactions for more authentic tone and feel.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 MAX Mac Features:
- Fully redesigned user interface
- Sound collections from Fender, Orange, Mesa/Boogie, Leslie, and Fulltone
- Artist collections from Slash, Jimi Hendrix, Dimebag Darrell, Brian May, and Joe Satriani
- 5 amp models
- 2 stompboxes
- 19 rack FX
- Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR) cabinet engine
- Custom IR loader
- Customizable signal chains
- Expanded rig and FX capacity
- 100-plus recaptured cabinets
- 19 mixing effects derived from T-RackS
- Mixer for combining amps, cabs, and DI signals.
What’s new in AmpliTube 5?
IK’s groundbreaking new AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals are now available inside AmpliTube 5. Demo X-SPACE, X-TIME, X-DRIVE and X-VIBE right in your studio. Save presets and transfer back & forth to the physical units.
All new signal chain & routing freedom
An all-new drag & drop signal chain supports up to 57 simultaneous models, series / parallel routing and blended DI signal for unprecedented creative freedom.
Custom IR loader
Load, tilt and re-size your own impulse responses in place of any cabinet.
129 brand new models, including 2 new stomps, 5 acclaimed amps, 2 new rooms, 23 new rack FX and over 100 completely re-captured cabinets.
New Cabinet section with VIR technology
Powerful new “Volumetric Impulse Response” radically transforms all 100+ cabinets in AmpliTube 5 with over 143,000 impulse response measurements in all.
New Mixer with built-in effects
A new mixer lets you easily blend multiple cabs, mics and DI, with 23 new mixing effects, including some from T-RackS 5 to add a final studio sheen to any track.
Totally re-designed Custom Shop
Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever.
What’s New in version 5.1?
- IK’s groundbreaking new AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals are now available inside AmpliTube 5. Demo X-SPACE, X-TIME, X-DRIVE and X-VIBE right in your studio. Save presets and transfer back & forth to the physical units.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.