iFlicks 2022 Mac to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy. There is no easier way to add you video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third party media players.
iFlicks for mac is all about Movie and TV Show Metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding Metadata. All using a beautiful User-Inteface. If you love Movies just as much as we do, you want them to look beautiful in your iTunes Library. iFlicks Crack Mac can even update existing Videos by dragging them to the iFlicks window. It really brings your iTunes Library to Life.
iFlicks Mac Features:
- Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
- Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
- Clever parsing of file names
- Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
- Metadata completely customizable using Rules
- Using iFlicks you can process your Videos faster than ever before so you can watch them on your iOS device right away.
- Extremely fast processing of many video types
- High Quality Video encoding
- Audio support for multiple tracks in different languages in stereo and surround.
- Support for subtitles and chapter titles to be embedded in your video files.
- Dedicated presets to optimize videos for any Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Your Video content is not H.264. No problem.
- Custom watch folders with automated processing.
- Powerful rule system to customize your workflow.
- Apple Script support for most functions.
- Integrated tightly with iTunes.
- Using the powerful rules you can move metadata around to your preference.
- Automatically process video files dropped to folders you have set up as watch folder.
- macOS Big Sur brings a refined new design to Mac. iFlicks adopts this new design in many areas, further streamlining your experience.
- In the background iFlicks 3 includes a flurry of improvements and tweaks to improve processing speed handle additional video formats.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.