iFinance 2019 mac allows you to keep track of your income and expenses in the most convenient and fastest way. By taking a quick look at its useful evaluations and charts, you’ll immediately know what you spend money on and where your income comes from – optimizing your finances becomes a breeze! iFinance’s automatic category assignment, keywords, budgets and analysis features will turn your bank account history into much more than a list of bare figures.
Would you like to find out how your assets perform or why you max out your bank account on a regular basis without really knowing where your salary goes each month? iFinance mac crack has all the answers. Is it current spending such as rent or mortgage payments, insurances, food or loans? Or do nights out with friends, special treats, impulse purchases, and tobacco products add up to a hefty sum? Have iFinance analyze your finances and see immediately what your biggest spending items are and where there is potential for savings.
iFinance in bullet points:
- Encrypted databases
- Password protection
- Track your cash expenses
- Split transactions
- Transfer transactions
iFinance Mac Features:
- Import your transactions as a CSV-, QIF-, OFX- or mt940 file in order to see all transactions in iFinance.
- iFinance is also able to print on money transfer forms. Customers of a German bank are able to use HBCI import and HBCI banking.
- Synchronize your data between Mac computers, iPhones, and iPads (iFinance 4 for iOS sold separately at the iOS App Store) via iCloud or the integrated WiFi sync.
- The latter also allows you to use and edit databases together with multiple users. This may for example become useful if you are in charge of a club’s or association’s finances or if you manage a bank account with another person.
- iFinance offers a broad range of easy-to-customize charts and reports.
- According to your specifications, iFinance analyzes precisely where your money comes from and where you spend it.
- Use the Budgets feature to find out how much money you have left for the current month or whether you’ve been successful at keeping your spending at bay this month.
- Budgets can also be created for specific categories, such as monthly budgets for clothing, groceries or movie nights.
- iFinance Mobile is available for iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch and can be purchased separately.
- The mobile version offers the complete range of iFinance features and is available from the iOS App Store.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.