iFFmpeg 2020 Mac is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between formats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge. iFFmpeg mac crack Convert and processes many media files with high level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge. Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVS, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more. Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter. A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more.
New in version:
- The batch list options are now updated when using the up and down keys.
- Added support for HE-AAC v1 when using the CoreAudio AAC encoder.
- Adding a new audio stream now correctly sets the available audio codecs.
- Now sets the resolution and framerate to ‘original’ when setting the video codec to VP8 or VP9 (webm container).
- Removed ‘Always use mapping’ preference option. This is now always the case.
- Added check for samplerate compatibility with CoreAudio AAC hardware accelerated encoder.
- Added support for DNxHD 1920×1080 HD1080i/24fps (with 36000, 115000 and 175000kbs).
- Added x264 option ‘Use A53 Closed Captions’.
- Improved optional XDCAM HD422 user presets.
- Improved all iDevice and Android presets considerably.
- Changed the selected batch color to have a bigger contrast with non-selected batch files.
- Enabling Close GOP now works as expected.
- Extended range for Slices to 30.
- Improved calculating optimised GOP size for encoding to VOB container.
- Added ‘SRT Without Styling Info’ for extracting subtitles.- Minor interface refinements.
- Now shows if AAC or ALAC is hardware accelerated in the popover window.
- Improved creating FFmpeg commanlines.
- Merging without re-encoding now works for all container and video/audio codec combinations.
- Merging movies with more than one subtitle is now possible.
- Editing metadata key names are now correctly initialised.
- Merging with re-encoding now works again as expected.
- Padding out of scope values are now accepted.
- x265 Profile options now works correctly.
- Creating a new chapter markers now shifts the time correctly.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.