iDatabase 2021 Mac can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your passwords, internet accounts and much more! You can choose from its ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch. Database allows you to catalog all the information you want and then easily find it whenever you need.
iDatabase for mac choose from 22 ready-to-use database templates which you can personalize to fit your needs. The following templates are included: Accounts, Books, CD Collection, Classes, Computers, Contacts, Customers, DVD Collection, Events, Exercise Log, Expenses, Inventory, Membership List, Mobile Phones, Movie Catalog, Notes, Pet Care, Projects, Recipes, Records, To Do, Vehicle Maintenance. iDatabase crack you have a large number of different fields to enter your information.
iDatabase lets you store your data in 14 different types of fields:
- Small text: use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrolling bar.
- Large text: use large text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a multi line of text with scrolling bar.
- Number: use number fields to store integers or decimals numbers.
- Date: use date fields to store dates.
- Time: use time fields to store time.
- Date and time: use Date and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in calendar time.
- Image: use image fields to store images.
- Choose: use choose fields to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Item picker fields are used as a means of selecting one choice from a list of two or many.
- Calculation Field: use calculation fields to present the result of a arithmetic operation between number fields content. A calculation field can be a result of addition, multiplication, ratio and subtraction.
- Email: use Email fields to store email addresses.
- Link: use Web link fields to store web links, FTP addresses or other URLs.
- Checkbox: use checkboxes fields to indicate one option that must be either on or off.
- Password: use password fields to store passwords or any other sensible text data.
- Phone: use phone fields to store phone numbers.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.