iClock Pro 2021 Mac simply a more useful and powerful menubar clock. Replace the limited time app in the menubar with a drop down menu of the current time/date in any city in the world, time & date simultaneously in any format, font or color, instant calendar, stop watch, moon phase, floating clocks, local ip, date difference calculator, application menu, alarms and ‘Take 5’ timer to remind you to take a break once in awhile as you work.
iClock Pro Mac Features:
- See the day/date/time in the menubar in different fonts/colors/formats. Customize it as you wish
- Gives an easily accessible, at a glance system menu view of times/timezones/dates in as many parts of the world as you want
- Option click on the time/date in the menubar to see your stock portfolio with updates in near real time
- Application menu just like there used to be in OS. On Intel Mac shows you which applications are running in Rosetta
- Alarms/timers that can be set in one click. Never miss another appointment
- Web info, stop watch and instantly available calculator
- Gives you a time zone calculator that finds the best time to connect up the people in as many time zones as you want
- To Do List with inline calendar accessible from the menubar
- Add the people/companies you work with directly from the address book
- Gives the dial codes for countries around the world
- 12- or 24-hour time
- iClock Calendar shows birthdays from Apple’s Address Book and links to iCalendar
- iClock Calendar can float on top or below other windows and its transparency can be set
- iClock Calendar accepts background pictures
- Synchronize with other Macs using .Mac account
- Double click a day in iClock Calendar to go direct to your choice of iCal, Meeting Maker, Oracle, Now Up To Date, and Palm Desktop
- Convenient stock portfolio in the menubar that is updated whenever you want.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.