iClip 2020 Mac is the premier multiple-clipboard and scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing. iClip for mac was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac’s Dock: just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip crack mac pops out for instant use.
iClip Mac Features:
- Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag-and-drop, or just 1-click.
- Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
- Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away!
Do you copy & paste much?
- Have you often copied something but when you tried to paste it you realized that you copied over it?
- Do you ever want to copy multiple items before pasting them somewhere?
- If you’re like most Mac users then the answer to these questions is a loud “yes!”
- What you need is a supercharged clipboard that enables you to copy several times before you ever have to paste anything and that’s where iClip comes in.
- Where the built-in Mac clipboard can only copy one thing at a time, iClip automatically stores a history of all the things you’ve copied.
- You can copy…copy…copy then paste…paste…paste at your convenience. Can you see how useful iClip will be in your workflow?
- If you value your time, you owe it to yourself to be the next Mac user to start saving time and become more productive with iClip.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.