iBoysoft NTFS 2021 Mac utility software by iBoysoft enables you to encounter comprehensive file privileges of your NTFS drives on a computer run by the macOS operating system. macOS does not support write access to Windows-formatted NTFS volumes. iBoysoft NTFS Crack Mac drives remain read-only unless you modify the Kernel extension in macOS through Terminal commands. NTFS for Mac driver now skips over OSXFUSE. Instead, iBoysoft NTFS for Mac is improved with its independently programmed file system driver. This provides a better native read-write performance to the Windows NTFS drive. It’s with faster writing speed (equivalent to native Apple’s APFS or HFS+) and securer data transfer.
iBoysoft NTFS for Mac Crack grants full read-write privileges to NTFS-formatted 4K SSDs and HDDs and perfectly complements the latest large volume drives. Its smart caching technology smooths unlimited file exchange, allowing for more than 60000 files to be transferred in and out of the NTFS volume. Spend less time copying or saving files among your Windows PC, NTFS external drives, and Mac. The inside Disk Management feature provides management of all NTFS and non-NTFS volumes. Now, The optimized iBoysoft NTFS for Mac Crack gives you direct permission in Finder (rename, tag, and AirDrop files) and Disk Utility (Partition and Erase).
You can also seamlessly download files from cloud storage and network drives to the NTFS volumes. For a seamless experience when starting or restarting the operating system, Microsoft NTFS for Mac by iBoysoft mounts supported volumes automatically at startup.
Why Choose Microsoft NTFS for Mac by iBoysoft?
- Super-Fast Read-write Speed.
- Support macOS Big Sur & M1 Mac.
- Top-Notch Safety and Stability.
- Easy Installation.
iBoysoft NTFS Mac Features:
- Fast and Secure – Native NTFS Read Write Access
- Highly-integrated – macOS Disk Utility and Finder
- 4K Hard Drive Support – Smooth 60,000+ File Sharing
- Mount NTFS Drives – Read-Write Mode Automatically
- Simple, Safe and Fast NTFS for Mac Ready for macOS 11 & M1 Mac.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.