iBoysoft Drive Manager 2021 Mac is a utility that displays an icon in the Mac menu bar allowing you to easily manage network drives and external drives. Peculiarity of the iBoysoft Drive Manager Crack Mac is the ability to mount NTFS disks not only in reading, a possibility already offered by macOS as standard, but also in writing. You can map network drives that will be treated by the system as local disks and mount external disks from the menu bar.
A handy tool to manage external drives and network drives with only one-click:
- Mount NTFS drives in read-write mode
- Map network drives as local drives
- Manage USB drives, flash drives, external hard drives.
iBoysoft Drive Manager Mac Features:
Read/Write NTFS Drives on Mac
Top-class NTFS for Mac utility to help you read, write, edit, copy and delete files on Windows NTFS drives from your Mac.
Mount/Unmount External Drives
Support mounting and unmounting external hard drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, memory cards and more external drives.
Map Network Drives as Local Drives
Allow users to add a list of network drives by inputting the server info, and then take control of them from the menu bar.
Connect to FTP Servers
Offer a quicker way to access FTP servers on Mac. After connecting, you can browse remote servers like any other local folders.
Safely Eject External Drives on Sleep
Worry about corruption after unsafe removal of external drives? It can eject them safely when the system’s going to sleep.
Reconnect Network Drives on Wakeup
This program can automatically reconnect network drives after resuming from sleep, keeping them permanently mounted on mac.
Manage Multiple Drives with One-click
Enable you to mount/unmount all external drivers, and to connect/disconnect all network drives with a single click.
Supported storage devices:
External hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, CF card, MicroSD, SDHC, memory card, memory stick, microcard.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.