iBackupBot 2020 Mac iTunes is a tool that helps you browse, view, export and even EDIT files backed up to iTunes. When you connect your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer and select Back Up, certain settings and files from these devices are automatically backed up to your computer. You can restore this information if and when you need to. iBackupBot is especially handy when you purchase a new iPhone and want to transfer your previous settings to it. The backed-up information includes text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, sound and widget settings and more! iBackupBot even saves and transfers photos from your iPhone’s camera roll or your iPod touch. iBackupBot for mac crack iPhone and iPod touch have built-in backup functions that let you to perform basic backups from your handheld devices to your computer. These functions limit what you can do. We believe you deserve to be able to do more.
Why iBackupBot for iTunes?
iBackupBot for iTunes lets you control how you backup and manage your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch data. If you use a Windows or Mac computer, you will be able to use your full-sized screen and keyboard to selectively manage your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch files. iBackBot for iTunes gives you the power to modify iTunes backed-up files. You’ll be able to do so much more than you were able to do before, and there’s no jailbreak required!
iBackupBot Mac Features:
- Browse through all critical backup files and quickly find the ones you need.
- Browse, view and export media files with iBackupBot’s built-in Media Browser.
- Before iBackupBot for iTunes, your only option was to restore all of your files.
- You can select, view and even modify files before you replace them.
- iBackupBot for iTunes offers additional features unavailable until now.
- Share data easily with friends or export data to keep a backup copy.
- Maintain multiple backups for you iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Edit your carrier name, time string, dock type or game data.
- Remove a single call history record from your devices.
- Export an iTunes backup to a computer folder for use later.
- Remove recent email address.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.