i1Profiler 2018 is the next generation color profiling solution that delivers an entirely new, flexible user defined experience to generate unrivaled color quality. Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Profiler (i1Publish) provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles.
i1Profiler for mac easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, scanners, and RGB, CMYK and CMYK+4 printers, ensuring color accuracy from capture to output. With i1Profiler software, which combines the best features of its predecessors i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER software, users can choose between a ‘basic’, wizard-driven interface, or an ‘advanced’ user-driven interface to create high quality, precise, custom color profiles. This update to i1Profiler adds support for Korean language and new Apple iMacs using GB-LED display technology, as well as several bug-fixes that correct multiple issues from the previous version. Uninstaller is also now available for Mac OS.
i1Profiler Mac Features:
- Achieve true colors on all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut.
- Benefit from perfect printed colors every time with RGB, CMYK and CMYK + any 4 with intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results and advanced controls for black generation and separations.
- Quickly check color output quality with the ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target, included with i1Publish.
- Correct for OBAs in paper with Optical Brightener Correction technology (when combined with i1iSis 2 automated chart reader).
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements and keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe and Quark creative applications with the included PANTONE Color Manager for color palette creation and swatch bridging software.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.