Hydra 2021 Mac lets you create beautiful high-dynamic range images by merging multiple exposures, effectively capturing both dark and bright subjects to make it more natural or to enhance scene drama. Hydra for Mac Crack single photo cannot represent the entire dynamic range of light in a scene due to the physical limitations of the sensor. The picture is either too dark or too bright, or both.
Hydra allows you to overcome this limitation by merging a number of photos with different exposure settings and to create a natural image that is much closer to what your eyes actually see. Alternatively, Hydra can also artistically push contrasts to increase drama and emotions in your pictures beyond reality. This new release of Hydra has been optimized for latest OS X enhancements and it provides native Metal support with maximum performance, in addition to a more modern and simpler user interface.
Hydra Mac Features:
- Elegant and easy-to-use translucent user interface.
- Automatic or manual image alignment with high-precision live positioning.
- Manual removal of ghosting artefacts using region delineation tool.
- High-precision 128-bit internal format.
- Much improved tone mapping including presets, and live.
- Advanced comparison tool of result against original pictures.
- Single or multiple input photos of various formats.
- Blazingly fast rendering to various output file types.
- Accurate color processing, including support for Deep & Wide Color displays.
- Integration with Apple Photos app.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.