Hopper Disassembler Mac Crack the reverse engineering tool that lets you disassemble, decompile and debug your applications. Hopper mac crack displays the code using different representations. Take a look at the assembly, the CFG, and the pseudo-code of a procedure, all at the same time. Edit, annotate, comment your work directly from the interactive CFG view.
Hopper Mac Features:
Hopper is perfectly adapted to the environment. The macOS version makes full use of the Cocoa framework, and the Linux version makes use of Qt 5.
Hopper analyzes function’s prologues to extract procedural information such as basic blocks and local variables.
With the Hopper SDK, you’ll be able to extend Hopper’s features, and even write your own file format and CPU support.
Control Flow Graph
Once a procedure has been detected, Hopper displays a graphical representation of the control flow graph. You can even export a PDF.
Most of the Hopper features can be invoked from Python scripts, giving you the ability to transform a binary in any way you want.
Hopper can use LLDB or GDB, which lets you debug and analyze the binary in a dynamic way (Intel CPU only).
Even if Hopper can disassemble any kind of Intel executable, it does not forget its main platform. Hopper is specialized in retrieving Objective-C information in the files you analyze, like selectors, strings and messages sent.
Based on an advanced understanding of the executable Hopper can present a pseudo-code representation of the procedures found in an executable.
This new version of Hopper is able to decode the mangled Swift names. No more cryptic names!
Use tabs to create workspaces with different representations of the file.
The analysis performed by Hopper separates code from data, memory accesses from stack variables… And to help you understand the various discovered objects, Hopper will use a different color to each of them.
Use the embedded type editor to create your own structures, unions, or enumerated types. It greatly helps the understanding of the code to use symbols, rather than raw numbers.
- Fixes an issue in the C++ demangler for some symbols,
- Uses theme preferences for the label list,
- Fixes horizontal scrolling issues.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.