HitFilm Pro 2021 Mac is the top choice for artists worldwide. No need to jump from editor to VFX software and back again HitFilm gives you editing, compositing, titling and 3D tools in a single product. You have everything you need in one place. The app enables you to plan, attach, edit, optimize, and use effects. HitFilm Pro Mac Crack is a professional non-linear video editing software that comes with an advanced level of editing tools.
Let our powerful editing suite take you where you want to go, faster. From basic industry-standard tools to our own unique technology, HitFilm Pro’s editor gives you everything you need to create a dynamic, snappy edit. With top animation and audio tools directly accessible in the editor, you can copy, trim, sync and slice your way to polished films and video.
It is an excellent program for creating stunning 3D models and advanced visual effects that bring video projects, documentaries, and animations to the extreme. HitFilm Pro Crack compositor, color correction set, particle simulation, animation engine, chroma key, and all the other tools included in this high-grade editing software. It comes with hundreds of effects and presets so you can quickly create effects like nozzle flashes, light stimuli, particle emitters, and explosions without any problems.
HitFilm Pro Mac Features:
- Revolutionary workflow – HitFilm Pro takes your workflow to the next level. Seamlessly combining a vast array of features providing amateurs and professionals everything they need to see a project through to the end.
- Video editing – HitFilm provides a range of powerful non-linear editing tools, ensuring you have the right tools for the job.
- Particle simulator – HitFilm’s Particle Simulator is a very powerful tool that allows you to play God. Create weather systems, grow your own cities or summon swarms of creatures – it’s all in HitFilm Pro, from grid patterns and fractally-warped, audio-influenced 3D forms to chaotic, physics-driven simulation.
- A compositor’s toolkit – HitFilm Pro houses over 800 unique effects and presets, each of which can be pulled apart, altered, and put back together again to create something entirely new.
- Color correction & grading – HitFilm comes packed with powerful color correction and grading tools providing you with everything you need to get the polished look you’re after.
- Keying & extraction – Advanced chroma key, matte cleaning, spill suppression, and auto light wrap combine with sophisticated 2D and 3D layering to create green screen composites so realistic your audience will never even know.
- Tracking – Providing powerful and advanced tracking tools HitFilm. Get more from your shots. Allowing you to build your own reality in each scene.
- 3D model import – HitFilm hosts a powerful set of 3D model compatible tools. Import, adjust, texture, animate, composite, and render for outstanding integration into your scenes.
- Specialized effects – HitFilm Mac Pro comes with a huge amount of specialized effects built-in allowing you to easily enhance your film visuals, creating memorable and impactful scenes.
- File handling – HitFilm supports a large number of file formats with more compatible formats than ever before.
- The new Auto Stabilizer effect provides easy smoothing of motion in handheld video clips.
- Added a Motion Track effect, for easily attaching a timeline object to a specific element in the scene.
- Added the Color Adjustment effect to allow a range of selected colors to be shifted (originally designed for Imerge Pro).
- New mask shapes allow you to create and customize Rounded Rectangle, Polygon, and Star shaped masks.
- Additional plugin presets have been added to the Grid and Lightning & Electricity effects.
- Added the ability to export audio using the WAV format.
- The Crop / Pan & Zoom effect allows you to crop the contents of a clip, and animate the crop to control which area is shown.
- Four new templates for lower thirds have been added: Banners, Flashy Double, Peeking with Line, and Smooth Blocks.
- Added the GoPro FX Reframe effect, for fully customizing the framing of your 360º footage.
- The zoom options in the Viewer panel now allow a wider range of zoom levels.
- Added a Track Select tool, to select everything to the left or right of the playhead.
- A new Preference option allows the root folders of a new layer to be open by default, in the controls panel.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.