HideMyAss 2021 Mac is a VPN tool that lets you use the web like a private network. HMA VPN for macOS has many features making it easy to find the best VPN server for your needs.
- High security
- Set Location
- Works on Mobile devices.
HideMyAss VPN Mac Features:
- Easy connection – Simply enter your username and password into the dashboard, select one of the VPN servers and click connect.
- Multi-protocol support – The virtual private network is blazing fast and leaves the free proxy in it’s dust.
- Load balancing – If there is more than one server in a particular location, load balancing will advise you which server has the least users connected, ensuring you connect to the least loaded server.
- Geographic recommendations – VPN servers located closest to your physical location will usually be the fastest for your internet connection.
- Random server selection – For increased anonymity you may want to connect to random VPN server locations. Randomly connect to any location, random servers in specific countries.
- Server map – All of the VPN servers are marked out on server map, useful for visual identification. Your physical location is also marked helping you see the distance between servers.
- Schedule IP changes – IP settings feature enables you to randomly change your IP address at set time intervals.
- IP checker websites – Third-party IP checker websites help provide proof that your online identity has been changed.
- IP address history – Make use of the optional IP history feature to keep a local log of IP addresses you have previously used.
- Safe disconnections – In the unlikely event of an unexpected disconnection you can ensure selected applications will not revert back to using your default unencrypted internet connection.
- Forgetfulness – Use Secure IP Bind to force applications to not work AT ALL unless connected to the VPN.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.