HD Video Repair Utility 2020 Mac repair utility can repair and fix broken or damaged video files that do not play in your media player. What exactly means REPAIR? Repair means that only video and audio portions can be repaired that are not lost: On some of your corrupt files, it MAY NOT repair anything at all, on some files it MAY repair some video portions, and on some other files it MAY repair both video and audio portions.
HD Video Repair Utility Mac Features:
- Repairs video files that are truncated, broken, corrupt or damaged.
- Repairs video files that do not play in QuickTime or Windows Media player.
- Repairs movies that were not finalized by the camera.
- The repair does not depend on a valid/correct container format the raw video and audio stream data is fully automatically reconstructed.
- Supports non-broken reference movies for finding missing movie meta-data and parameters.
- Currently, our software can automatically repair damaged.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.