IK Multimedia Hammond B-3X 2022 Mac is the next-level organ virtual instrument that delivers an unprecedented new degree of realism and detail to give musicians full immersion into the electro-mechanical Hammond organ experience with all its soul, passion and vibe. Created in close collaboration with both the Hammond Organ Company, of Chicago, Illinois, and Suzuki Musical Instruments Mfg. of Hamamatsu, Japan, the IK Multimedia Hammond B-3X Crack Mac instrument captures the authentic sound and vibe of the legendary Hammond B-3, with a comprehensive, wholistic approach. The end result delivers the full sonic impact that this legendary organ has made on generations of musicians and modern music as we know it.
IK Multimedia Hammond B-3X Mac Features:
- The first official Hammond B-3 virtual instrument, designed in cooperation with Hammond Organ Company
- Advanced organ editing: tonewheel model selection, generator leakage, key click, tonal balance, percussion and chorus
- 24 custom drawbar settings available within each preset
- Official Leslie speaker with 7 amps and 5 cabinets to mix and match
- Parallel guitar amp section with 2 amp models and 4×12 cabinet
- 5-effect stompbox pedalboard for ultra-flexible tonal shaping
- 3-effect studio post FX section for final polish and mastering
- Zoomed-in controls view for live or session use
- MIDI program change preset assignments
- Assignable MIDI continuous controllers for use with external controllers
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a standalone application
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST 2, VST 3, and Audio Units.
- Added 10 new presets from Kansas keyboardist Tom Brislin.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.