Hammer 2018 Makes building static websites using a Mac as effortless as possible. Hammer for mac is a powerful and streamlined OS X web development application designed to help designers and developers create static websites in no time.
Hammer Mac Features:
- Using Hammer you will be able to build static HTML-based websites quickly and easily.
- There is no fuss, no mess, and no PHP involved when you’re creating your website using Hammer and your Mac.
- This folder is your Project Folder and is the folder that Hammer will watch. All your edits and changes are made in this folder.
- Edit files in the Project Folder using your preferred text editor, using Hammer’s special tags and language support .
- This is the Build Folder that’s recompiled inside your Project Folder. It’s a static build that you can view, share & publish.
Automatic Language Compilation
Special Hammer Tags
Use special tags for HTML includes, clever filepaths, variables and autoreloading of the page in your browser.
Optimise Your Output
Switch on Optimise mode for a project and its Build files will be compressed, concatenated and optimised.
Publish + Share Your Builds
Share your packaged Build manually, or publish a version to our short URL service and paste a link.
What’s new in Hammer?
- Fix a few bugs, including crash when Forge deployment option is enabled, but no valid Forge Site URL is set in Hammer.json
- Enable support for Atom editor in default application support.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.