Native Instruments Guitar Rig 2020 Mac is the ultimate software solution for perfect custom tone with more amps, more effects and more creative potential than ever before, all in a powerful and intuitive virtual effects rack. The latest version includes two essential new high-gain amps, six powerful new effects, and 19 new cabinets exquisitely modeled in stunning sonic detail. And for complete custom control and a new level of realism, GUITAR RIG 5 gives you the all-new Control Room Pro. Premium sound quality, maximum flexibility and total control for guitar, bass and more.
The GUITAR RIG 5 software offers 17 legendary guitar and bass amplifiers, modeled with the exacting precision of NATIVE INSTRUMENTS’ award-winning Dynamic Tube Response Technology. Including the original multi-channel designs and model-specific tweaking options, these amps convey the character, charm and feel of their real-world counterparts, with a vast arsenal of tried-and-true tones for all genres. Every single amp has its own matched cabinet. This harmonized amp/speaker setup is easy to use yet super-flexible, providing you with classic sounds in seconds. And the Control Room Pro gives you even more options, with a total of 27 exquisite cabinet models to choose from.
Guitar Rig Mac Features:
17 SUPREME AMPS AND 27 CABINETS
Legendary guitar and bass amplifiers, modeled with award-winning Dynamic Tube Response Technology. These amps convey the character, charm, and feel of their real-world counterparts. Each amp has its own matched cabinet plus an extra set of alternative cabinets – 27 exquisite models in all.
THE ULTIMATE EFFECTS RACK
54 immaculate emulations of boutique stompboxes, studio rackmount processors, and specialist devices custom built for GUITAR RIG. Create anything from custom mix racks to exotic sonic monoliths in full stereo, with instant performance controls.
The Control Room features let you configure precise microphone setups for your chosen amp, cabinet, and effects setup. Create true-to-life re-amping effects. Audition eight different microphone types and experiment with positioning. Or create complex multi-mic setups for finely-tuned custom sound.
- Removed outdated hardware drivers and Controller Editor from installer
- Added anonymous usage data tracking (to better understand how the software is used). If you have concerns you can disable this in the preferences.
- Octaverb + Twin Delay 32bit fixed
- Loop machine crash inside Container component fixed
- Saving identical component preset crash fixed
- Multiple tooltip issues fixed
- Recall crash of (outdated) Vintage Compressors fixed.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.