GraphicConverter Mac Full is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. GraphicConverter 11.7 Crack offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more. You can also download Macs Fan Control Crack
GraphicConverter for Mac Features:
RAW images are much easier to edit thanks to their enormous data depth. This is particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider. The picture remains clear, there is no gray haze as with many JPG images. GraphicConverter now offers a full-screen dialog when opening RAW files with controls for Exposure, Contrast, and Color Corrections. The picture noise can be reduced even with 6 controllers.
You want to know which pictures and documents are in an archive file? Then double-click is enough: GraphicConverter temporarily shows you the content or secures the content permanently. In addition to the Zip format, there are 12 additional formats supported, such as the TAR and TGZ formats.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily distorted in width. With the new wide-angle equalization in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
You need a gradient, e.g. as a background for a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors via the new dialog.
Color your shots with two colors to duo-tone images. In this impressive technique, the lighter shades are colored with the color 1 and the darker ones with the color 2. The result is an effect that enchants your pictures.
Apple Finder Tags
Do you organize your work with Finder Tags from Apple? Then your work will be even easier, because in the browser you can now use the context menu to directly display and change these tags.
- Menu General Metadata: Metadata Specifics: Delete Photoshop IPTCDigest
- Menu Window: Option Change Tool for all open Windows
- Menu Effect: HDR: Apply Gain Map
- Menu Effect: HDR: Apply Gain Map…
- Picture Context Menu: Show Gain Map
- Import of INETLOC files with URL key
- Menu View: Display with modified Gamma value
- Menu Exif: Set Exif Date to: Seconds (EPOCH) from Filename…
- Menu Exif: Set Exif Date to: Milliseconds from Filename…
- Menu File: Browse Clouddrivces: Box Drive
- Share: Open with GraphicConverter
- Menu Exif: Software: Remove and XMP Creator Tool
- Menu IPTC/XMP: XMP Specifics: Delete XMP Creator Tool and Exif Software
- Menu GPS: Remove GPS and IPTC/XMP Origin
- Menu Filter: Color Loop
- Menu Effect: Sharpen: Super Resolution
- Batch Action: Auto enhancement w/o red eye
- Batch Action: Contrast Stretching
- Slideshow: G opens a Go to dialog
- Slideshow: Command G opens the image position in GoogleMaps
- Import of preview of Aurora HDR files.
- Caliper rule tool: option to clear comment
- improved DPX import
- Edit XMP metadata writes title and caption as pdf tags in addition
- improved custom PDF page label import
- Browser: Summary: support for tag: Sony Color Mode
- Merged Picture:Colors and Picture:Color Mode into one menu
- Slideshow: Command + R reveals the file in the Finder
- Browser: manual renaming of a file will automatically rename any existing pair (i.e. JPG and CR2)
- Resize: Scale: Algorithm selection for grayscale images
- PICT import: support for old 15/16 bit uncompressed PICTs
- Preferences: Folder: File operation for each folder can be defined individually
- Preferences: General: Screens: option to preselect one screen for arrange command
- Application file size optimizations
- Face SDK updated
- PDF SDK updated
- Sparkle update framework updated
- File list during slideshow can display the number of the file
- support of shift-wheel for diameter adjustment of additional tools
- Browser: optional display of manual sort index
- Browser: quickscale supports longest/shortest side.
- Fixed possible error message upon Crop, Save&Next
- Fixed possible folder change issue after deletion in folder tree
- Fixed possible crash during GPX track creation
- Fixed possible truncation of date picker in browser search area
- Fixed possible copy issue with alpha channel
- Fixed possible issue of BMP import with BITFIELD compression
- Fixed save for web as webP issue
- Fixed pixel size issue during batch conversion of .3FR files
- Fixed possible issue during saving/opening APNG without alpha
- Fixed timing issue during reading/saving APNG
- Fixed possible crash during saving of SGI files with a large width
- Fixed cropping issue for animations with alpha channel
- Fixed gps detection in RWL files
- Fixed browser refresh issue
- Fixed Auto Convert issue to HEIC.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.