GoodSync Pro 2022 mac take the Hassle Out of File Backup & Synchronization! Our easy-to-use software automatically backs up and syncs your files between any computer, mobile device or drive; with or without using the cloud. GoodSync Pro mac crack syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, SkyDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
GoodSync backs up files to portable drives, mobile devices and to FTP, S3, GDocs, SkyDrive, DAV or another computer. GoodSync Connect syncs files directly between your computers, without slowness introduced by syncing via 3rd party servers. It is very fast and syncs files on your command, periodically, by a schedule or in real time (on file change).
GoodSync Pro Mac Features:
- GoodSync now offers even more cloud storage and service providers; all those found in version 9 (as beta feature), plus OneDrive Office 365 and Box.com, BackBlaze B2. No matter your storage preference.
- With an ever-changing digital world, we’re staying ahead of the game by providing the best visual experience for our users.
- Maximize your security and include encryption on the destination as well. AES with 256-bit key is used for encryption, with all file blocks chained.
- Random salt is applied, so different encryptions of the same file will produce different results.
- Improved peer-to-peer (P2P) connectivity with block level incremental data transfer allows you to enjoy even faster backups – saving you time and increasing productivity. In our own internal testing, we saw increases in transfer speeds as high as 400%.
- Users can now utilize a new grouping feature to compliment the improved job status dashboard. We understand how crucial organization is when syncing countless, important files between your devices.
- That’s why we’ve made GoodSync 10 easier to use!
- Our GoodSync Control Center now offers centralized administration and reporting, eliminating the need for end user interaction.
- This streamlines the process, allowing a single administrator to handle all installations, back-ups, synchronizations, job assignments, reporting, and more.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.